This has been a pivotal moment on the planet. We have been called to let go of what is no longer working, to discover new ways of relating to ourselves and to each other, and to be agents of change for a more sustainable future. At Breathe, we have taken advantage of this time to reconnect with our purpose, recommit to what is most true to our hearts, and prepare to serve you in new and exciting ways. There is no going back, only moving forward, and we know the way forward is together.
After 3 months, we are ready to welcome you back to the studio! This will be done very mindfully and gradually in accordance with the guidelines made by the government and national health organizations. We know that some of you are not ready to take this step and may not be ready for some time. We respect all decisions and look forward to continuing the practice together online.
Please read all of the information below so that you know what to expect as we move into this next phase.
We need yoga more than ever. Thank you for any and all ways that you will be practicing with us. We are here to support your journey.
Feel free to reach out with any questions, concerns, or ideas. We welcome them all.
With love and gratitude.
Meaghan and Gil
If you are coming to class, then please note the following changes are in place:
- If you or any staff are unwell, have symptoms of COVID-19, or have been exposed we ask that you stay home, take care of yourself, and join us for online classes.
- Face coverings are required in the reception and lounge areas. They are not required once you are on your mat in the studio, but are recommended as appropriate.
- Wash your hands or use available hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the studio.
- Greet friends with a thank 🙏 rather than physical contact.
- Teachers will not be offering hands on assists and will remain on their mats to keep appropriate space.
- BYOP (bring your own props). No studio blankets, blocks, or bolster, or mat rental use for classes. You can use towels and pillows.
- Class size is limited to 8 students to allow 10 ft of distance between everyone. Mat spaces have been marked on the floor. You MUST pre-register, for all classes.
- All surfaces will continue to be sanitized before and after classes.