Ready to go Deeper into Your Yoga Practice?
Our teacher training program can support you in:
- Advancing your yoga practice
- Deepening your understanding of yoga asana and philosophy
- Developing confidence to teach yoga in your community
- Creating enriching, supportive relationships for your journey
Are you ready to live inspired, find your voice, and gain the essential tools to teach and practice safely? This immersion into yoga will provide you the opportunity to embody the knowledge of yoga asana and wisdom of yogic philosophy, while cultivating your own courage and creativity to plan and teach an experiential yoga practice.
Breathe Yoga Teacher Training consists of over 200 hours of practice, self-study and inspired teachings exceeding all requirements for Yoga Alliance 200 hour teacher certification. Our upcoming 2020-2021 format will feature new components: inclusivity and yoga, inspirational marketing, and virtual teaching methodology. With the safety of all participants and presenters the upcoming teacher training program will be offered online with some optional in-person components.
New dates for 2021 coming soon! Please contact us for updates.
Saturdays 9:30am-12:30pm, 2:30-5:30
Sundays 10am-1pm, 2-4pm
Additional touch-point meet-ups will be held in between each YTT weekend on either Monday or Wednesday evenings to answer questions, promote community connection, and maintain collective momentum toward the goal of successfully completing the program.
- Cultivating a home practice and self-care
- Yoga philosophy & the art of teaching
- Applied practical anatomy and physiology for yoga
- Asana technique, modifications, and use of props
- Pranayama and meditation techniques
- Energetic anatomy – chakras, bandhas, nadis
- Vinyasa krama – the art of sequencing
- Pose enhancements, assisting & adjusting asana
- Body reading and alignment theory
- Teaching practice
Breathe is proud supporter of our Military service members and their families. Scholarships for our 200 and 300 hour yoga teacher trainings are available for Military spouses through the Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (MyCAA). Click here for more information.
Course Fee: $3000*
Payment Plan Option: $3250 split into 5 equal payments*
*Includes unlimited classes at Breathe during the training period
How to Apply